Underage girls including vulnerable young women were taken to parties in Newcastle plied with drugs before being raped and sexually abused, it has been reported.
17 men and one woman have now been convicted of charges including rape, supplying drugs and inciting prostitution, in a number of trials at Newcastle Crown Court.
Older men preyed on immature teenagers who were plied with cocaine, cannabis, alcohol or mephedrone, then raped or persuaded into having sexual activity with the lure of the illegal drugs at parties crudely known as “sessions”…
/Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities with some of the offenders being British-born.
During the course of Operation Shelter, which was the police’s codename for the covert investigation, 12 men were subsequently kicked out of the country…
/Badrul Hussain told an inspector: “All white women are only good for one thing, for men like me to fuck and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth.”…
- Police under fire for Newcastle child abuse payment
- Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle Child Abuse Network Convictions
- Operation Sanctuary, here’s what’s happened
- A gang has been convicted of abusing girls – BBC News
- Muslim Rape Gang Exposed In Newcastle | Police Pay Child Rapist Informant £10k | Grooming Gangs