Headingpic: London terrorist declaring for ISIS in the park. This is low risk behavior in the UK? What’s high risk? The Manchester child killer in the cause of Allah was “low risk,” too.
The UK is out of control. Perhaps law enforcement should spend less time policing Facebook and comment threats for “islamophobic” content and start fighting the jihad. It’s time to bring over counter-terror trainers such as John Guandolo, Steve Coughlin, Patrick Dunleavy and Robert Spencer and get law enforcement up to speed on the jihadic doctrine.
London Bridge attack latest: Terrorists named as police say they were not under surveillance as they posed ‘low risk’
By Leon Watson Helena Horton Sophie Jamieson Barney Henderson, The Telegraph, June 5, 2017:
- One of terrorists carried an Irish identity card
- First victim named: Canadian Chrissy Archibald
- Families appeal for loved ones still missing
- Fresh armed police raids in Newham and Barking
- Scotland Yard says it knows attackers’ identities
- Donald Trump renews attack on Sadiq Khan
- Leaders resume General Election campaign
- Corbyn criticises Theresa May over police cuts
- Everything we know about the attack
- How the London terror attack unfolded
- Who are the suspects behind the attack?
- Who were the London attack victims?
Two of the London Bridge terrorists have been named by Scotland Yard as Khuram Shazad Butt and Rachid Redouane, both from Barking…