- Bill Gates warned of ‘huge’ number of migrants waiting to come to Europe
- He said generosity of European leaders will only encourage more to come
- 61-year-old said Europe must make it more difficult for people to cross border
- Instead he suggested spending more money on foreign aid to treat the problem
Bill Gates has warned that European leaders risk deepening the migrant crisis by being too generous to those arriving on the continent.
The Microsoft founder said countries such as Germany will not be able to handle the ‘huge’ numbers of migrants waiting to leave Africa and find a better life overseas.
Instead, the 61-year-old suggested spending more on foreign aid to treat the root causes of migration, while making it more difficult for people to reach the continent…
- Bill Gates Explains How Europe Can’t Handle Mass Refugee Migration
- Bill Gates Admits Trump Is Right, Warns We Will Be Overrun With Migrants Unless… – Hot News