- Ali Hammuda is an Imam at a mosque where three ISIS fighters worshipped
- Like ISIS propaganda, he told young boys that ‘day of judgment is close’
- Hammuda’s preachings were secretly recorded by an undercover reporter
- Damning recordings catch him relaying his twisted interpretations of Islam
A hardline Muslim preacher suspected of radicalising three British jihadis told teenage disciples that it is ‘permissible’ under Islam to have sex slaves.
Ali Hammuda, an Imam at a Cardiff mosque where three young jihadis from the city worshipped before travelling to Syria to join Islamic State, also told the group of boys as young as 13 that the ‘day of judgment is close’ – a key part of IS’s warped propaganda.
The revelations come amid heightened fears over the Islamist terror threat in the UK in the wake of the bloody attacks in France.
Hammuda is still preaching at the same mosque, two years after the three ‘Cardiff jihadis’ – Nasser Muthana and Reyaad Khan, then 20, and Muthana’s younger brother Aseel, then 17 – left for Syria in 2014...
Also published on Fenixx.org
- British Imam Ali Hammuda: In Islam Men Can Have Women Sex Slaves (Audio)