- The lorry drivers are said to have been attacked at service station in Gentbrugge
- Suspected African migrants beat them up when they could not sneak on lorries
- A driver said group of four dragged a man from his lorry before beating him up
- Migrants then kicked off every mirror of each parked lorry which had its lights on
Three lorry drivers were savagely beaten up at a Belgian motorway service station by illegal immigrants who failed to sneak aboard for a ride to the UK.
The incident happened at an E17 Motorway service area near Gentbrugge, a borough of the Belgium city of Ghent, on Monday night.Three lorry drivers were savagely attacked by African immigrants who tried to stowaway on the parked lorries heading for the UK, local media reported.
A lorry driver identified as Marc from the city of Antwerp said he had witnessed many terrible incidents behind the steering wheel of his lorry, but the scenes which he saw at 2.30am were unlike anything else.
Marc said: ‘A Polish lorry driver cried the whole parking awake and shouted for help in all possible languages.
‘He was chased by several illegals who tried to get into his lorry. He fled in the direction of the motorway, but they dragged him away and four of them beat him up.’…
- Illegal immigrants beat three lorry drivers headed for UK
- “‘Als er niks verandert, gaan vrachtwagenchauffeurs zich zwaarder bewapenen”