Paul Martin Laurence Weston (born 1965) is a British far-right politician, the chairman of Liberty GB and a member of the Pegida UK leadership team.
An activist and blogger, Weston joined the UK Independence Party (UKIP) in 2010 and stood as a Parliamentary candidate for Cities of London and Westminster.
In 2011, Weston left UKIP and joined the now-defunct British Freedom Party with members of the English Defence League (EDL) and former members of the British National Party (BNP).
- Paul Weston: Civil War in Europe: Which Side Are You on?
- Paul Weston Calls For Total Ban Of Islam
- Paul Weston’s Explanation Of Islam And Mohammad
- The London Attack Was ISLAMIC, Not ‘International’
- Islam Is NOT a Religion of Peace, Mr Cameron
- Paul Weston CPAC Live Stream March 3 2016
- Paul Weston on Multiculturalism
- Islam’s Global War on Christianity
- A Warning to America
- Paul Weston Asks: Are You a White-hating, Left-wing Racist?
- Paul Weston: Left-liberals Are Evil
- Paul Weston: How to Destroy a Country
- Paul Weston: Islamic Terror in Manchester
- Paul Weston: London Mayor Has Ties To Islamic Terrorism – JEC Flashback